.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wowzers, It's been forever.

Hi all my lovely blogging friends. It has been forever since I posted (5 months), goodness me, not very good really. I do get on and still read up on how everyone is going.

Just a little update. I reached my healthy weight range goal about 2 months ago and have only lost 900 grams since then. I am now weighing in at 70.1 kg. So bloody close to being under 70 kg. I've only got 5.1 kg to go to reach my ultimate goal of 65 kg.

Life has been pretty fun lately. We entertain a lot and have a made a really good circle of friends since moving back to Mount Isa almost a year ago. It has been simply wonderful having some family around which I have not had for over 12 years. I'm a little sad though cause my BFF has decided to take a job in Mongolia with a large mining company there. Fantastic opportunity for her but now I won't have her around. We have already planned a catch up holiday in either Phuket or Kuala Lumpur, maybe even Korea, mid next year. Now I just have to tell my husband. Lol.

I've been feeling really healthy but I think I might still be drinking a little too much. This is reflecting in me not being able to move the last 5 kg I think, so I am going to have to address this. I've been working with my podiatrist on trying to completely heal my feet issues. I really want to get back into doing some running. I discovered that I love running about 1.5 years ago but then developed a plantar ficaitis which has been giving me hell ever since.

Well gonna head off now. Take care everyone. xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting to your healthy range!! And I am glad to see that you are doing so great in Mount Isa.

    ReplyDelete