.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ok, took a sneak peak but am confused??

So i kinda hopped on the scales this morning three days before weigh in. I was worried that I might have done some damage after having a couple of drinks for three nights straight, but no I had a a huge surprise. How is it possible I thought. All i can put it down to is the extra exercise I have aded into my routine for the last two weeks. So I did a little happy dance and sent my ass off to body balance. What a shock that was. I was expecting a cruisey class with stretching and meditation but NO I was sweating within 10 minutes and holding poses I never thought possible. Ouch. I can't wait to do it again!!!
I am amazed at what a difference a little bit of excercise can do. Not only do I feel stronger and healthier but i feel better within myself also.
Bring on the next four weeks I say. Not sure if I will be able to catch up to grace but I will sure as heck give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment