.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 1 - Post-op Diet

Well I guess I've been kind of lucky. I have not found the vanilla optifast shake or the berry bar to be repulsive. In fact I kinda liked them.
I just finished a huge salad for lunch that had heaps of leaves, beetroot, tomatoes, mushies, spanish onion, snow peas in it. I also topped it with some grilled asparagus and squeezed a little lemon juice on top. It was delish. I followed this with half a punnet of strawbs. They are just coming into season and they are just the most tastiest little sweet morsels ever. Yummo.
Gonna make a big vege stir fry up for dinner with some soy and oyster sauce. Will also cook up some lamb chops for the kids and Nanny (who is staying with us and has no idea what I am doing. I have lied and told her I am having reflux issues that will be getting looked at).
Will then try one of the optifast choc desserts.
Yay 2 weeks today and I will be on the table.

1 comment:

  1. The two weeks may feel like forever - mine did (and I only had 1 week pre op). I have little to no patience at the best of times and I just couldn't wait to get banded. Good luck on your pre op!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete