.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My most Awesome Fill Ever

So I had my 3rd fill yesterday. I got another 1.5 ml (1.5cc) in my band bringing me up to 10.5 in my 14 ml band. I mostly settled for soft foods yesterday after the fill, but did get a little stuck at lunch on a small amount of bread, and went without dinner.
Today I have felt the best restriction since being banded (well after the first week anyway). I finally feel like I can only eat a small amount of food (about 2/3 cup of food) and have not had the urge at all to snack between meals.
This is what I have eaten today:
50gr of muesli with half a tub of yoghurt. I didn't manage to finish it.
A small skinny flat white coffee.
Half a piece of grilled fish (couldn't fit in the salad and got stuck on my first chip so ate no more chips, think they might be off the menu now)
Small glass of wine (can't see my self giving this up)
3 small meatballs in tomato pasta sauce, this was left over from two night ago (before my fill), I couldn't eat the pasta as it was hurting (another off the menu) and was pretty content after the meat. The other night I ate 5 meat balls with pasta and cheese and then had a muffin for dessert. Yep I think this one has worked, yippy yay!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great news!
    I have a 14cc band too, not many of us have. I'm contemplating a fill too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. It gives me some hope too. I've got the 14cc band as well. I have only had one fill (it was 2 weeks ago and it was 3.5cc) and it didn't do much for me. I think I'll bump up my appt. for my next one so I can get this show on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like that's the green zone (as my surgeon calls it) - long may it last for you! No bread, pasta or fries for me when I'm at a good fill level.

    ReplyDelete