.

Friday, October 1, 2010

You girls are AWESOME!

Thanks so much for all the encouraging responses to my last post. It has really made me realise that I'm not in this alone. I was worried that I might be self sabotaging a little too much (yes it is happening to some extent) but at least I can still see the feint light at the end of the tunnel.

Mary (aka: not your average gal) is almost in the same boat as I am. Have a fill, feel great for a week, then feel as though nothing ever happened.

I'm booked in for another fill on Tuesday and it can't come fast enough :)

Also, just for me, I've booked in for a 2.5 hour massage and body wrap on Saturday arvo at a lovely day spa near me. I'm going with my Mum, and I am sooooo looking forward to this little bit of me time. DH and Granddad will be looking after the two tear abouts while they watch the second AFL grand final. Hahaha, think I might have got the better deal here.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo envious of your day tomorrow - enjoy every minute :-)

    ReplyDelete