.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Arrggghhh...I've put on

So I've had a huge weekend of partying and eating and drinking and the scales this morning has really showed it. I've had a gain of 1.1kg. Bummer. I'm hoping it is mostly fluid, guess we will see in a few days. Updated my ticker to make it real :(
On a brighter note I am feeling some restriction although I know I am not at the right spot yet. I have not had any trouble eating anything. Everything seems to be going down just fine, but I am still getting full faster. I still think I might be eating a little to much though. I'm still feeling like I'm running on will power and don't yet think the band is working at it's full capacity. I have another fill in a little over a week, so I hope this one gets me a lot closer to the sweet spot.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the miles and workouts this week! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete