.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Draz & Joey's Fitness Challenge


So I've decided to put my hand up for this "Go-Chica-Go" challenge. I think it is a fantastic way to get my ass into gear and start doing some regular exercise. It starts on Friday and goes for 5 weeks. It will be good in helping me keep on track as I have 3 major events happening over those 5 weeks. A 40th birthday Party and 2 Weddings. Lots of opportunities to slack off and eat and drink way to much.
I have my first fill next Wednesday so I would really like to take this opportunity to set some healthy habits in place.
YAY BRING IT ON LADIES!!!

2 comments:

  1. So I've been thinking that one of the future BOOBs get-togethers needs to be in Oz! There are so many Aussie banders it's just the right thing to do :)



    Oh and I will bring it, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly Grace, that is a fantastic idea. Only problem with that is I don't get to travel :(

    ReplyDelete