.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Went to the Ekka :o)

For those that don't know, the Ekka is the Brisbane Royal show, held once a year. My DH and I took our little boys there today for a family day out. We all had heaps of fun, taking the kids for a ride on the bumper cars, buying show-bags (yes I got one too), and NOT eating, well I didn't any way. OMG it was so hard smelling all the wonderful Carnival foods and not being able to have any. They sure did smell a hell of a lot better than the cow sheds there. Peww....Got in heaps of exercise and I am so buggered now.

2 comments:

  1. ooo sounds awesome!
    I can't wait for the melbourne show...it brings out the little girl in me because I get so excited about buying showbags haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my god your poor thing.... going to a show on a liquid diet would have made me loopy! Good on you for staying strong.

    We have the Royal Show in PErth... i didnt go last year... but maybe ill go this year just for the exercise ahahahah its good to walk all around the place.

    ReplyDelete