.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Not much going on.

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, there just hasn't been much going on.
We had some friends around for dinner on Saturday night and I got to eat my first steak in weeks. God it tasted like heaven. Figured I would have a small one before my fill on Wednesday as I might not get another opportunity. My friend made a wonderful mexican layer dip which was so fantastic and very yummy. I noticed Eggface has one up at the moment on her food website that I might try out.
Been walking everyday for the Go-Chica-Go challenge. I even got up early this morning to get my walk in before my DH went away for a couple of days.
Have my first fill in a couple of days. I'm looking forward to this but am a little apprehensive about the big needle. Also was taking a good look at my big scar last night and noticed I have a stitch poking out. I gave it a tug with some tweezers and got some of it out but think my Surgeon will have to take a look at the other one there. Was surprised to see it cause I didn't think I got stitches, just glue.
Got a very busy few weeks coming up, have visitors this weekend for my brother's 40th, then away next weekend up to Port Douglas for my SIL wedding. Not sure if I will get much posting in over that time but I will let you all know how my fill goes on Wednesday.
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment