.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


Woohoo, thanks so much Sam (http://banded4me.blogspot.com/) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
This is my first ever blog award and I am stocked. I think it is wonderful that people can express their appreciation through something as simple as a blog award. It really makes my heart smile :)

Here are 7 things you don't know about me.

1. I'm totally addicted to reading blogs. I love hitting the "Next Blog" icon at the top of the page and just reading about some random persons blog. It really brings up some wonderful things and makes me think about the world in a different light.

2. As a kid my favourite movie was called Mannequin. I used to watch it over and over and over. I watched it for a laugh a few months back and could not get over how lame it was. I wonder what it was about that movie that kept on bringing me back.

3. I lived in a small place called Ghooli for a whole 16 years of my childhood. It was just a small place of 10 houses on the side of the highway where the water line used to run through from Perth to Kalgoorlie. We didn't have a store or anything. The closest place (Southern Cross) was 13km away and as kids we occasionally used to ride our bikes into town.

4. My poor mother accidentally poisoned our first puppy, Patch with rat bait when I was young. I still have dreams sometimes of him lying super still on the lawn near our grape vine. She cried for days.

5. I fantasise about getting a full back tattoo done of some burlesque pin up girls. LOL my husband would freak.

6. My favourite past-time is papercrafts. I have another blog where I post some of my stuff. I've only been doing it for 7 months and my craft room looks like I've been collecting stuff for years. Hmmm much money spent there!!!

7. I love my Dad more than words can ever say. He is my hero and without him I would never be the wonderful person that I am today.

Onto some nominations...um.

1. Michelle from http://bandsterjourney.blogspot.com/ - she is doing so well with the band and juggling this with raising 6 kids. Wow, what a wonder woman.
2. Sara Jones from http://julybandster.blogspot.com/ - my god she mad me laugh so hard with her comment about her pants. I almost wet mine. LOL.
3. Alyce from http://myrescueispossible.blogspot.com/ - This girl is simply stunning. She is going to go so well. She is currently battling her way through 4 weeks of optifast. Go girl**

I'm sure there is many more out there but just have to get around to them. Thanks again Sam.


2 comments:

  1. aww I just read this now and you've made me blush :P
    Thanks so much!
    Hope you are doing well with everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just so you know...I nominated you as well. You have been such an encouragement to me on my journey! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete